Phillippe Pharm hereby certifies that, to the best of its knowledge, puppy sold is in good health and the following applies:
- Puppy leaves w/plenty of human contact and has learned puppy socialization w/its siblings.
- Puppy leaves with health exam, worming, and up-to-date vaccinations.
- Puppy is free of life threatening disease.
- Puppy is free of dermoid sinus.
- Puppy is free of hip dysplasia.
Buyer agrees to maintain an adequate and professional relationship with a licensed veterinarian for the life of the puppy for health care and physical well being.
- Seller requires a $300. deposit to "hold" a puppy until said puppy reaches 8 weeks of age. Deposits to hold a puppy are accepted on a "first come, first serve basis" and can be made by using paypal, cash, or check. If seller is unable to provide the buyer with the requested gender within one year of deposit date, buyer can either transfer his or her deposit to an available gender, an upcoming litter puppy, or obtain a refund; deposits are non-refundable if a puppy is available within one year of placing the deposit. Bi-weekly pictures and info about your puppy will be e-mailed. No type of checks will be accepted at time of pickup. The balance due MUST be paid in full before the puppy leaves the premises.
- If buyer cannot come to select puppy, then buyer must choose a puppy from photos in a timely manner so that other buyers may make their selections.
- The buyer agrees to maintain the puppy on the recommended high quality holistic dog food for the first two years.
- Buyer may never train or use the Rhodesian Ridgeback for fighting or attack purposes.
- Upon the purchase of a puppy and at the time of pickup/delivery, said puppy should be taken to your veterinarian within 7 business days for a health exam at buyer's expense; if Buyer neglects this procedure, the contract is null and void. If the puppy is found to have a life threatening disease or Dermoid Sinus, and written documentation from said veterinarian of the condition is presented, the seller shall, [provided the puppy (with no harm as a result of accident or negligence) and registration papers are returned at the expense of the buyer], replace the puppy with another of the same value and quality within 6 months period or next available. Replacement is the only option.
- The Buyer agrees to maintain preventative care of the puppy such as proper nutrition, proper exercise, and preventing stress injuries (i.e. not allowing the puppy to jump from heights taller than itself at the shoulder, no forced exercise such as running excessively, jumping continually, until at least 12 months of age).
- In regard to hip dysplasia, X-rays must be taken by a licensed veterinarian and resulting x-rays sent to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA), between 18-24 months of age. If OFA determines this dog to have severe bi-lateral hip dysplasia, owner may return this dog and its registration papers to the seller in exchange for another puppy from the next available litter.
- There is no guarantee against death or injury as a result of accidents or sickness contracted after puppy leaves seller.
- Buyer is responsible for any expenses accrued in the upkeep, medical treatment, damages, veterinarian bills, or transportation incurred as a result of owning this puppy.
- If for any reason, the buyer cannot sustain the care of this animal, seller will take the dog back under all conditions... at no time will the buyer sell or give this dog to a pet store, a puppy mill, a dog pound, or any similar business.
- The Buyer agrees to spay or neuter the companion puppy within six months of age and present written evidence.
- "Buyer and Seller hereby agree that this Agreement shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to this or any other state's principles of conflicts of law. Buyer and Seller further agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved and settled by arbitration in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, in accordance with the arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA Rules")."
- Buyer agrees to provide us w/pictures & update of puppy at least twice a year. We love to hear about them!